On Monday 22nd May 2017, Speakers Trust will host Jack Petchey’s “Speak Out” Challenge! Semi Final at their offices in central London.
The panel will consist of a range of judges including:
- Representative from Jack Petchey’s “Speak Out” Challenge!
- Representative from the Jack Petchey Foundation
- Representative from Speakers Trust
- Representative from Speakers Trust Board
- A professional “Speak Out” Challenge! public speaking trainer
- A previous “Speak Out” Challenge! Regional Champion
- An independent judge
These judges together will form our expert judging panel for the 2017 Semi Final.
The panel will watch all 37 Regional Champion videos and judge them on content, delivery and structure in the same way that Regional Finals are judged – see JPSOC judging sheet. The top 15 speakers will be notified in early June and will progress onto the Grand Final on 3rd July 2017 at a central London location.